This is the satirical blog of Sister Mary of Wallasey and all entries are written in Mary's personal capacity.
It is in no way designed to represent the official (or unofficial) viewpoint of any political party or candidate, and is not within their control. A fellow sister in the Tory Party inspired Mary to bring this blog to life. You know who you are! Enjoy!

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Will Princess Leah stand by Homer?


Princess Leah has gone to ground since her council colleague Denis 'Homer Simpson' Knowles was suspended by the Tories following his shockingly homophobic Facebook outburst. She's not given any comment to the press and sources tell me she that she is refusing to speak to Homer and has even banned him from leafleting or canvassing on her behalf.

People are rightly asking questions about Princess Leah's position on this issue and want to know if she agrees with the comment made by him or if she is prepared to condemn him? Even the few remaining friends Denis has left are commenting (on his public Facebook wall) about the Princess' silence.

"Leah needs to get her act together and stand by you like everyone else has", said Homer fan, Thomas Mannion last night! Others are also asking about Leah's position after all it was only a few months ago that Homer was her new best friend, when she welcomed him with open arms to the Tory Party!


Leah's campaign goes from bad to worse!

9 comments:

  1. Leah is very choosy. Rumour has it she defriended Karen 'Holiday'Hayes after the revelations about her surfaced last year. The same rumour mill has it that Leah cannot speak unless it is through her agent Sister Lewis- he who works for an MEP. I do hope nothing is revealed about Sister Lewis 'cos Leah will have to resort to Chris Blakeley and he lacks some panache!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This man is vile. David Cameron should have the balls to expel him completely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The media attention isn't going away! Where's Leah????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any news from Leah Sister Mary? I have just read the Tory advert in the Wirral Globe. Oh dear- do they honestly beleive we beleive a word they say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had the latest Tory leaflet through my door. I think they have finally boobed as I needed a magnifying glass to read it. I know_ i should have gone to Specsavers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rupert Bear said- I have a plan. Baldrick said I have a cunning plan. Leah said- I'll have to get a plan. I will invite a group called the Association of Town Centre Managers to sort out Liscard. I'll show that Council how good I am.
    But and oh dear- what a disappointment. The ATCM as they are known suggested a Where's Wally competition. Ms Frasers comment- 'I am disappointed they didn't do their homework' What a let down Leah- time for another plan I think!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rupert Bear had a plan. Baldrick had a cunning plan. Leah had a plan to rescue Liscard- that didn't work either- read this weeks Wirral News- What a Wally she is!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The man should be thrown of the Council! He's a complete idiot! Why the Tories took him I'll never know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He'll never be elected again after this! what a sad excuse for a man.

    ReplyDelete