This is the satirical blog of Sister Mary of Wallasey and all entries are written in Mary's personal capacity.
It is in no way designed to represent the official (or unofficial) viewpoint of any political party or candidate, and is not within their control. A fellow sister in the Tory Party inspired Mary to bring this blog to life. You know who you are! Enjoy!

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Why so touchy about donations?


Dear readers, I would be in confession for a very long time if I posted some of the comments I've received from the Tories following my post about Cashcroft. It seems Wallasey Tories are nervous about people asking about their financial dealings and donations. I can't help wondering why? What have they got to hide?

2 comments:

  1. Tick, tock! Tick, tock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the same reason as the BBC were forced to back down over investigating the Ashcroft money. Pure defensive behaviour. But then that is the Tories all over

    ReplyDelete