This is the satirical blog of Sister Mary of Wallasey and all entries are written in Mary's personal capacity.
It is in no way designed to represent the official (or unofficial) viewpoint of any political party or candidate, and is not within their control. A fellow sister in the Tory Party inspired Mary to bring this blog to life. You know who you are! Enjoy!

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Hitting the headlines!


My dearest congregation, many of you may have seen my exclusive interview in the Wirral News today.http://www.wirralnews.co.uk/wirral-news/local-wirral-news/2010/01/27/sister-mary-blog-electrifies-wirral-political-scene-80491-25688633/ Now, I wouldn’t usually engage in such a showbiz style interview, but it seems there is a great deal of interest in my blog and the people of Wirral want to know more about me.

Fellow sisters say that I’m vastly becoming somewhat of a celebrity, well; if my interview gets more people reading my blog then I’m sure the good Lord won’t be too concerned. Who knows, by the time the election comes I could well be a household name!

I’ve got lots more juicy stories on Wallasey Tories lined up and will be bringing them to you very, very soon…

14 comments:

  1. Just read article in Wirral News, keep up the work Sister Mary. Expose these Tories for what they are!! Your doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious – Tories, especially in Wallasey, have been getting away all sorts for years. Keep an eye on Ian Lewis sister mary. He’s a nasty piece of work him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw the article too. Tories and "Princess" Leah must be livid! Nothing wrong with abit of fun tho to lighten the political mood.

    I do agree though that the Toires have been getting away with murder lately especially in the local press so its about time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIVE US MORE SISTER MARY....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just heard about blog on Radio Merseyside too.
    I don't know if you really are a nun but I think this is a good way of exposing the Tories for what they are, deep down none of us want a return to tory rule in this country and I for one don't want a tory MP again in Wallasey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoever is doing this needs to get a life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you on Twitter Sister Mary, If you not on it I suggest you join it.

    Keep up the good work Sister ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. With regards to my first post about you joining Twitter - If you join follow me at www.twitter.com/rawrrrr_

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Sister Mary! Someone needed to do something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Re: Twitter

    I've got no plans yet to launch myslef on Twitter so please just keep in touch via my blog. Sister M!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Sister.You have brightened up a very dull life. I remember you from the time we were in the novitiate together. What times we had and you were the life and soul of the refectory. Keep going sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Sister Mary. I am glad you have felt inspired to start your blog- three cheers for the Holy Ghost! Just to let you know I have plenty of downstairs gossip for you, as I know where the Tory bodies are buried!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you think Princess Leah is too grand a term for one so humble? She throws tantrums you know and that is unbecoming for a princess. Might I suggest a change of title. After matins I will write again with some alternatives!

    ReplyDelete
  14. God help us all if she wins at the general election.

    If you look at all the photos on the tory blogs she's only got 3 mates; it's always the gang of four shown.

    ReplyDelete