This is the satirical blog of Sister Mary of Wallasey and all entries are written in Mary's personal capacity.
It is in no way designed to represent the official (or unofficial) viewpoint of any political party or candidate, and is not within their control. A fellow sister in the Tory Party inspired Mary to bring this blog to life. You know who you are! Enjoy!

Friday 9 April 2010

Homer Homophobe continues to shame Tories


Leading Liverpool Echo columnist, Joe Riley, yesterday continued the attack on Homer Homophobe. Riley said that the Tory "joker" is heading for "political no man's land" and accused him of believing the "rest of us to be born yesterday" following his lame excuse for his anti-gay comments.




Princess Leah continues to be silent on the matter.

3 comments:

  1. Sister Mary, I hope that the fall and fall and continued fallings (failings)of Denis should be a leason for all
    That a liar needs to keep his wits about him. But I am sure Denis draws comfort from his ever dwindling circus of friends it would seem that only the clowns are left... so lets see them
    BRING ON THE CLOWNS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sister Mary. Do you think Leah will deny that is herself in the photo. My God --- maybe she has a clone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister Mary. I have just read Homers new blog and I am totally gob smacked. The man is hypocritical. Christian values indeed- don't start me and that is not being disrespectful to Christians.The man is a disgrace to the very Christian values he is so keen to promote. My Christian background prevents me from revealing what I know about the man- it would make bad press for him. Practise what you so readily preach Dennis.
    Still- whoever the gods seek to destroy they first send mad.

    ReplyDelete